Traits.xml irregularities

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by t31os, May 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. t31os

t31os Berserker

I've been harvesting data from the game and noticed a few anomalies when looking at the traits data.

There are two banner items that have a health stat, but the entries for the stat in the traits file has the following property.

DBIDs: 2381, 2386
    Code:
    damagetype="Ranged"

Belly Bow of the Master Hunter has a weird property on it's movement speed effect.
    DBID: 2268
    Code:
     action="RangedAttack"
    And there are 3 items that have bonus damage vs infantry but seem to have superfluous action properties.
    DBIDs: 1485, 1596, 1811
    Code:
    action="RangedAttack"
    and
    action="MeleeAttack"

None of these seem to be specifically unique cases as other items with those stats don't have those properties and guessing they are minor errors/oversight or have some hidden significance i'm unware of.

There's also a few weird numerics inside the XML effect tags on some Celeste specific items.

DBIDs: 2312, 2313, 2329
    Code:
    0.891 0.0731

They don't seem to factor into stat calculations, at least not on the display side.

Reporting for the sake of reporting, if all the above is intentional and doing something i'm unware of, feel free to disregard.

2. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for these reports! Those are definitely mistakes and I have corrected them now.

t31os likes this.
  3. t31os

t31os Berserker

Great, i'll be sure to note down any other weird oddities i spot. :)

PF2K likes this.
  4. t31os

t31os Berserker

EconDesigns.xml

The recipe for Albion's Rune-Forged Hull is missing a sellcostoverride entry.

The entry for that recipe starts at line 12876

It's the only craftable gear recipe without a sellcostoverride tag. Based on other recipes of the same item level and rarity, i believe it's missing..

Code:
            <sellcostoverride>
                <capitalresource quantity="320">cCapResCoin</capitalresource>
            </sellcostoverride>

PF2K likes this.
  5. t31os

t31os Berserker

Just a heads up incase you miss it, the items 1485, 1596 and 1811 with the RangedAttack and MeleeAttack actions will presumably need a allactions property set to 1, like other items with a matching bonus damage stat typically have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice