Trade channels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Freddy Barbera, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Freddy Barbera

Freddy Barbera Long Swordsman

The community is expanding. Many players start from nothing.

Maybe splitting the trade channel into green/blue/purple and orange gear would help more players find what they need for their current level.
    I am sure a good deal of people would gladly accept a lot of the green gear I throw away to the vendors at the same price.

truetorment likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Trying to understand.
    Are you suggesting that sellers list lower end gear so that lower level players can gear?

4. Freddy Barbera

Yeah, I mean why not, maybe it can help more casual players who don't grind, especially since a good part of high level players gives a lot of stuff for free.

The trade channel is used mainly for selling the best epic/legendary items/advisors.

It would make lower level players more involved in low-mid trade before moving up to the endgame gearup.

This could also improve the selling of the crafting materials and consumables and make the players in the main trade channel more free to host live auctions without too many interruptions (in fact making a trade channel dedicated to live auctions could be another idea).

5. TheN0XUS

TheN0XUS Spearman

all the loot at lvl 40 is lvl 40 so there isn't much to trade with low levels. and all quests are do-able without gear

6. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Then separate the Channel by levels, not by gear rarity. If I want to gear up my lvl24 Baby I must check the Rare and Epic channels. But with the Lvl20-29 Channel I will see every rarity in my level range.

Freddy Barbera likes this.
  7. Freddy Barbera

That would actually be another good alternative.

8. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Seems like a lot of work to separate what very little trade activity we have on the trade channel. There is the marketplace. Gear is separated by rarity. There are also shops in cities and in players capitals offering gear at different levels. Different level and rarity gear is able to be crafted. The main issue is, there is no money to be made selling non best in slot items. That' exactly why people dont do it. If there was money in it, people would do it. I really appreciate the suggestion, don't get me wrong. But try selling some low level gear some time. Your going to end up waiting and waiting for someone to buy and get pennies. If I have low level gear, I usually give it to someone leveling up, it' going to be replaced shortly.

9. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

An fyi, you are able to create channels. So you could try doing that and advertise it in discord and see if people join it and it works out. I don' think a dev is needed to do it. Just create a tab and name it. It used to work on aoeo, and I'm pretty sure it will work here.

10. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Global Market + Trade Channel + Lots of Stores more than enough in my opinion.
    Even when you are leveling there are enough stuff except Trade Channel has mostly lvl40 items. You have also the option to ask for an specific item...

We also have players/mates which gives free stuff or even free coins.
    I see everything fine from here.

HF & GL ALL, greetz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice