Trade box drops

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ByFstugan, Sep 29, 2018.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I and some friends has a bug that's really frustrating. The trade window (when trading with other player) drops after about 10 seconds, make it hard or impossible to trade anything when needing to talk details also in chat. Even when trading with friend and talking on discord and both are fulle aware of what transaction to be made it's hard to give away even 6 items before it drops. Is it only me that has this issue?

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Issues like this with the trade window have been present for a long time now. Im not sure of any fixes, unfortunately. Not alot of information is known about it. If anything, at least you can use the mail system to send items

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

It drops different though if that helps finding it. Sometimes it says one party "cancels the trade" (though noone does that) - and other times it cancels with an errormessage "Unable to find player X". I think that's the two ways I know about.

5. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Lots of people have that issue, mostly after relog works again...

I belive more and more, that somehow the game (celeste) loses the ID (or parts of it, idk how to say) of the players and makes unable to action.
    Always relog and then fine, that cant be coincedence tho...

Greetz. Have nice drops dudes ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice