Suggestion about decoration

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adad-Nirari, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Adad-Nirari

Adad-Nirari Villager

Hello I make this post to our honorable developers. I post this to suggest something about decoration of capital cities.

I wonder whether I can purchase several building blueprints like town center, temple, barrack, market of each civilization. At Vanity Island, I can find blueprints of each civ's wonders and Roman buildings, but not in-game buildings. On the other hand, I always feel that more item is necessary to make my cities beautiful and prospered like in-game cities like Argos, Delos, Babylon, Rome etc. So I think about to purchase several in-game buildings' blueprints from Vanity Island. Or at least, I think it would be a good idea to get bluepritns of special in-game buildings like Celt's Village Hall(like that in Village of Sens), White Temple of Uruk at Babylon, and Nubian War Council etc.

Thank you for reading this. I hope one day we can buy blue prints of various buildings soon.

Kulcsos12 and Gerkiki like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Addition:
    When you build a Barrack in your Capital, you can buy all the infantry as Vanity unit. Same with Stables, Archery Ranges, Docks, ect. When you build your Armory, you can choose these units gear level like Ungeared, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary or Vanity.

Adad-Nirari likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice