So what happens if Celeste Teams quits one day....

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Gabe

Gabe Spearman

So.. i'm here debating if I should start all over again since I got burnt by Microsoft once with AOE Online

If the Celeste team decides to stop to keep the server online either due to lack of players or cost... We loose all the time we spent gaining all those gears and quests again...

Is it possible to convert this game to Offline, LAN or direct ip Mode at one point so we can keep playing when we want without the risk of loosing everything kinda like AOE2?

I hate being held hostage when playing. Cloud gaming is ok but to some extent...

Aohh and Nick like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The same thing that happens if the sky falls, we die. Nothing lasts forever. If you liked the game and want to play, give it a go. If your only motivation is being able to play 50 years from now, maybe WOW would he a better choice lol. GLHF

rtsgamer likes this.
  4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

After a few years Counter Strike, AoE Counqueror founds me (first time RTS) and im stil here playing the one and only. After playing AoE3 all the years finally comes AoEO. And belive me my friend when i say i'll stil play this Game after 50 years. The question is how long will my life gooo... ;-D I'll also use here the chance to say THANKS A LOT to the Celeste Team. HF GL ALL

5. Nick

Nick Villager

No idea. I'd assume if the servers go down then that would mean we would lose everything...which would suck, but hey at least we get to play this cool game for a little while again. Enjoy it while you can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice