save/load game in offline

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dacio, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Dacio

Dacio Long Swordsman

unfortunately for lack of time I never end the games offline, it would be great to add a way to load and save game talto for skirmish, chalk defense or missions.

Please add this function in the future to offline, it would be really wonderful.

Ardeshir likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

You know, this is a really cool idea for an offline mode feature the main game won't/can't have. I'm not sure exactly what work would need to be done to have a save/load system just like prior aoe games, but I'd think that the items system would be what would differ most from aoe3/aom and everything else would be more or less the same.

Kenji03 likes this.
  4. Athosss

Athosss Villager

It would be great, indeed. Is there any possibility right now?? I also like long games :(

5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

It's possible but really unlikely, considering the bulk of the game is focused on online play. Like I said earlier, it wouldn't operate the same or be as easy to set up as it is in prior games in the series thanks to itemization and being built around logging in to play active sessions.

Kevsoft likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice