Quest stats button missing

Discussion in 'Installation' started by Bradam, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Bradam

Bradam Spearman

When I do any mission I have no quest stats button. I didn't even know there was one till someone I ran a co-op mission with told me.

Is the someway to get the button?

2. Loading...

3. Wartai

Wartai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

What resolution is your desktop and what is it set to in game ?

4. Max the Dragon

Max the Dragon Woad Raider

It's not a button, it comes in the form of the village elder picture on the left of your screen. like when those tutorials pop up during missions, and you close them, they go over to the left side above the chat, where you can right click them to dismiss them, or left click to see them again. It shows up like that. You literally click the icon and you can see the stats. Though honestly they aren't too important except to see where your weaknesses and strengths are throughout a game I guess.

Attached Files:

5. Bradam

Bradam Spearman

Desktop resolution is 3840 x 2160, I had all kinds of issues trying to run the game in windowed mode and actually be able to read the text. It works ok in "fullscreen" mode which locks me to one moniter and makes the other 2 moniters useless.

That village elder picture I do not have. No buttons over there at all sadly.

Attached Files:

6. Bradam

Bradam Spearman

Oddly enough after todays patch the settings button on the main screen is missing so i can't even check what resolution i have the game set at.

7. Bradam

Bradam Spearman

So I have seen the button pop after a mission now a whopping twice. All the rest of the missions its never there =(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice