Polish language

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by i3ackero, Apr 7, 2021.

1. i3ackero

i3ackero Long Swordsman

Hi, have you ever considered adding new language support for Project Celeste? What would you need to have them implemented? In this case I would be interested to provide Polish language as AoE series is very popular in this country and it would be much easier for me to convince some friends to this game as well.

I suppose you have document(s) with whole text content being in the game grouped by supported languages. If you'd be interested to provide additional language and you are fine to not rely on licensed translators, I'm happy to help with some sample.

Also there is worth to notice that Polish language is very contextual, at least more then English, French or German.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Polish language
    1. tabo8226
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. IIIDARKIII
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. RacketyPurse
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. Riw
      Replies:
      Views:
    5. Waranata
      Replies:
      Views:

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

You can find the strings in your installation directory, under the "DATA" folder. You will see the appropriate files for other languages such as German and Italian there.

4. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

As an FYI, I have been using an app called deepl.com to translate. I need it for German. German is a very difficult language why the special way in which words can take feminine and masculine forms and this app does it almost perfectly. Most people I message thing I'm a fluent speaker of German!

There may obviously be the case that for business this needs to be paid but I recommend looking at it cos it is fantastic! Best translator I've ever seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice