By PF2K on Jan 30, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty excited to share with you our all-new civilization-specific Advisors, available ONLY in Celeste! From now on, Persians, Babylonians and Norse have some Advisors all for themselves. Check them out below!

Announcement Set 2 - Babylonians.jpg Announcement Set 2 - Norse.jpg Announcement Set 2 - Persians.jpg
    You can find these Advisors in the same place as you find other Advisors, which is in basically every loot chest! Good luck and happy hunting :)

#1 PF2K, Jan 30, 2018 at 7:01 PM
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Robotukas

Robotukas Villager

Many thanks for adding contest

2. stephe2defr

stephe2defr Villager

3. DonderVuist

DonderVuist Spearman

thnx alot for all the hard work

now im just hoping ppl would come to their damn senses i mean 4k + for advisors ? holy crap man i mean cmon i didn't have to pay like 100000 coins for an epic advisor in the original game

srry for that i just had to release my fire i know its got nothing to do with your hard work forgive me :D <3

Martin Dobson likes this.
    4. TuranianGhazi

TuranianGhazi Long Swordsman

Many thanks for resurrecting this beloved game! I was so overjoyed to find this Celeste Fan Project! I just am now finishing up Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and I wanted badly something more MMO but still Age of Empires to play. Then, I remembered my happy times with AOEO. I've donated to you guys and God willing will try to donate more or a small but regularly. I'm EVEN more excited to hear that you're adding content like missing advisors to shore up and balance or make just fun for everybody. I do hope that the loot crates drop more easily than in the past lol. I don't have the patience for MMO these days nor the time or energy. BUT I love Age series and can't wait for Age of Empires 4 to come out in the near future. Cheers guys! Keep up the stellar work! Kudos! :D

rtsgamer and MainMan B like this.
    5. WiriWout

WiriWout Moderator
      Staff Member Moderator

Mail/cod me all gerda's of any rarity. I need them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice