On Tutorial Pop-ups

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cekseiro, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Cekseiro

Cekseiro Villager

Please give us a way to disable them--preferably separate from choosing whether to play through or skip the introductory quests of the civilization, now that they automatically open and obstruct roughly half of the screen, instead of just staying in a queue above the chat box. It is unbearably annoying by the second or third time that the game tells you how to construct buildings or train units, especially when the pop-up appears more than once for the same unit (I can confirm this happens--I got TWO pop-ups regarding the Priestess of Ra in different missions).

I apologize if this sounds a bit too blunt, but I do not see much use in wasting more of your time reading this than is strictly necessary.

2. Loading...

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

Go to Options->UI Options and there you will find Disable Gameplay Hints Window

Cekseiro and Jeinx like this.
  4. Cekseiro

Cekseiro Villager

Thank you for the reply, I had looked for the option before, but because I'd sorta tunnel visioned towards thinking it'd be under a different name I've scrolled past it until you posted this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice