Noob question with chest quality

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Aaron, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

I have gotten to lvl 40 not too long ago, and been farming Elite: Lots of Rogues and Persian Coercion. Maybe it's just my bias/sample size, but the reward chests from the latter seems to contain much more rarer items. In addition, some of the announcement posts here suggests that some legendaries only drop from certain chests (like legendary quest rewards). So it seems that different chests have different reward tiers. Is there a list that tells which kind of chest drops what?

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Legendary quests have the best chance for leg gear. Then it's elites and alliance. Only the chests obtained from the optionals in alliance can get you leg gear though. Celeste quests like Athens and well of urd give Celeste leg gear, while classic legendaries like Marion give classic leg gear

Fraxure022 and SystemGlitch like this.
  4. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

Thanks for clearing this up. I was wondering myself how it worked.

5. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

I was hoping to further clarify something; do all level 40 repeatables (Argos, Northern Hold, Cypress and Babylon, specifically) have a chance of dropping Legendary gear on Elite difficulty? Main objectives, or bonus objectives only? Also, do the chests from treasure camps in those quests have a chance for legendaries?

Thanks for the information. It really helps to direct how I should be spending my endgame.

6. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Yes and yes, any chest (lvl40) has a chance of dropping leg items but the quest u meaning do that very rarely.

;)has already answered everything, greetz.

7. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

I was fairly certain they had, and that that was the answer, but I wanted to clarify 100%. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice