new legendary gear that still misses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PedroAlmeida72, Jun 29, 2018.

1. PedroAlmeida72

PedroAlmeida72 Game Developer

The developers already created a lot of new and great legendary gear (the athens ones and a lot more), but there are still some old epic and rare gear that i think most of the players use and would like to see new legendary versions of them ( i also created a suggestion for their new names too, and can explain the meaning of each and everyone of them):

Runic Heavy Bronze Armoring --> Matet Heavy Armoring (Matet was the first of two boats traveled in by Ra);

Hull of the Leviathan --> Hadad remarkable Hull (Hadad was the demigod that killed leviathan);

Wall of the Titans --> Cronus Great Walls (Cronus was one of the 1st 12 Titans);

Nectar Filled Water Barrel --> Highest book of the Merchants;

Druantia's True Oak Staff --> The staff of Gríðr
    (the staff that Grior gave to Thor wich saved his life);

Incribed Engineer's Staff --> Asclepius great staff (Asclepius was a hero and god of medicine in ancient Greek religion and mythology);

Hades Flaming Arrows --> exceptional swift arrows (the fastest arrows ever);

Hull of the Dolphin --> Grand Hull of the Whale;

Athena's Blessed Tunic of Defense --> Divine Tunic of Defense;

Telemachus' Slaying Spear --> Odysseus Life Spear;

Athena's Golden Gorget --> Athena's Divine Golden Gorget
    ;

Perseus' Horse Bow --> Andromeda Divine Horse Bow (Andromeda was the wife of Perseus);

King Minos' Radiant Shield --> Aegis Athena's Shield (Aegis was the name of the shield used by Athena and Zeus too);

Ancient Trojan Guard Chiton --> Woodsman Divine Tunic;

Bast's Bloodletter --> Sword of Attila (this was the legendary weapon carried by Attila the Hun);

If we had these, any advanced player could have the best items in the game (all legendary) equipped in their units, without having to have rares or epic ones.
    Hope you enjoy my suggestion.

#1 PedroAlmeida72, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:26 PM
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I like the gear ideas here, especially the priest staff ^^

PedroAlmeida72 likes this.
  4. Chubz

Chubz Villager

It's an awsome idea. It feels kinda weird atm when the best items aren't legendary. I'd love to see how those would fit ingame.

PedroAlmeida72 likes this.
  5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There are some items on your list I can agree with, but some I can't. We have to be careful not to ruin crafting or make some of the really hard non level 40 gear (that really isn't "better" by many people's definition) and make its value plummet by creating a legendary version that is going to drop more often that the other. Also keep in mind we have to be careful to to make moes a thing of the past, which we already have for some levels of chests.

6. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

We also have to be careful not to ruin alliance gear advantages, if Alliances are ever implimented, we can't remove some of the perks that help a player make the decision on which to join.

7. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

In short the "best" items that are epic level 40, I think we would be fairly safe to replace, the hulls, the titan wall, water barrel (there are many more)

rtsgamer likes this.
  8. Leow193

Leow193 Spearman

Or we could make that the best versions already existing of these items are shown as Legendary gears

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice