Multiple monitor issues.

Discussion in 'Misc' started by greatatemi, Apr 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. greatatemi

greatatemi Villager

I have 3 monitors and use a free program called "dual monitor tools(slightly misleading name as it works perfectly with more than 2 monitors), and it has a function called "lock cursor onto screen" which helps when certain games doesn't lock the cursor themselves, and it works just fine. However, upon launching AOE online, it ignores that setting and still allows my monitor to go to out of the screen while the games window is active.
    Anyone knows a way to fix this, or maybe an alternative app that can do the same thing as DMT?

Help is really appreciated.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Multiple monitor issues
    1. ACORDINISTA
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Wartai

Wartai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You want to keep the cursor on the game screen ?
    Doesnt fullscreen without windowed mode keep it on the games screen ?
    I run 3 monitors and cursor stays on game screen if I untick windowed mode box in settings of the game

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Does DMT automatically run as administrator? If it doesn't, try restart it as administrator once the game has been launched and see if that works. A stab in the dark here, but I know discord doesn't like running with either AOEO or AOE3 without administrator privileges.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice