SOLVED Missing 30k coin from crete solo season reward

Discussion in 'Misc' started by BeGaDaButcher, Dec 2, 2018.

1. BeGaDaButcher

BeGaDaButcher Villager

Hello all,

Firstly I want to say thanks for bringing this game back to life. I followed the original game during during development and logged about 600 hours before the servers went down. So happy to be able to play again.

In regards to the crete (solo) season that has just ended, i received the 500 empire points for getting into the top 33% but I only got 20k coins, and not 50k.

I have a screenshot, but not of the mail item (sorry I only saw the 500 empire points so thought it was all ok). I had 35,887 before i opened the item:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....303/5B0FA7ECE8E17F9D69C9589962D0228B94EC5EE0/

Would it be possible to get the missing 30k coins resent?

My in game name is BeGaDaButcher and i scored around 260ish-290ish on the leaderboard.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    JKN

#1 BeGaDaButcher, Dec 2, 2018 at 12:22 AM
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. Kevsoft

Kevsoft XLiveless Dev
    Staff Member Administrator

I am so sorry, but somehow we oversaw the adjusted reward table to be updated into the GUI. I really apologize and thank you for letting us know. I've send you the missing coins you deserve, however in the future the new reward table will have lower rewards. We might however adjust some other parameters like the season length to be shorted.

4. BeGaDaButcher

BeGaDaButcher Villager

Hello Kevsoft,

Thank you so much for getting back to me and sending through the rewards even though it was originally a mistake.

I really appreciate it as i had planned on the coins for once i get to lvl40 in my long term goal.

Thank you again for all your time and effort and to your colleges as well.

Cheers,
    JKN

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice