Material stacks do not give gold if vendored

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DarthSlay, Dec 18, 2017.

1. DarthSlay

DarthSlay Spearman

Hello,

now i have 3 stacks of materials that do not give any coin if i try to vendor them. First it was a stack of Leather and today a stack of Garnets and a stack of Olive Oil.The material stacks only say "Sell Price: Coin" instead of "Sell Price: 100 Coin".
    Now i have the 4th stack, a second Leather stack that does not produce coin if vendored

edit: I observed it closely at all my Civs and i figured out it affects most of my uncommon, rare and epic productions. It also effects common materials, in my celt civ i have animal hides and grain that says "Sell Price: Coin" instead of "Sell Price: 100 coin" and at my greek civ it is copper which behaves the same.
    Its very hard to determine why some material productions are infected while others work well.

Hours later: I found a work-around, i rebuild all affected production buildings, i assimilated the affected stacks after splitting them with proper materials(order is important: place materials that have gold value to those who dont have gold value and they will recover gold value)

#1 DarthSlay, Dec 18, 2017 at 6:09 AM
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

"Sell cost" an all item has been reset last update to use an new "cost table" who now use "respectcost info" from original game. Only vault and inventory items has been updated, i forgot production one that why current production who was already running before the update have an sell cost to 0, all new production launched after update will have an "sell cost".

Their an way to your stack, you need for example to find at least "Olive Oil" who have an sell cost, then divide you current stack, and merge it on the one who have an sell cost, the new stack will now have an sell cost.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice