Making game contributions to future civilizations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Archdruid, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Archdruid

Archdruid Spearman

I'm a new player and I was wondering if there is any opportunity within the game community to work on civilizations beyond Indians, particularly if plans are currently set to continue to expand the civilization options. I wanted to ask this as the Indians have undergone significant development and I would like to work with the developers on 2 things: assigning game mechanics for a civilization that hasn't received much (or any) consideration as well as utilizing my skills in blender to make some game assets. If so, please let me know as the Indians civilization development has indicated that the game is growing at a steady pace and if there is any way that I can assist with the momentum moving forward, then I'd like to help as an opportunity to get some practice with my blender capabilities as well as perhaps navigating through the coding environment. Thanks for making a great game, devs!

2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

There are currently no future civilizations planned after the Indians and our development resources will be shifted towards other game modes and improving existing content. However, we can always use more game assets; in-game decoration, vanity gear, you name it!

We are also currently needing help with animations for the Indians if you're interested.

Welcome to AoEO and we hope you enjoy your stay!

4. Archdruid

Archdruid Spearman

Thanks PF2K. I wanted to know if you might be able to refer me to someone on the team who would be able to provide some pointers or perhaps even material to get started on the animation for AOEO characters. If possible, please feel free to provide them my forum name so they can message me at their convenience. Thank you very much in advance!

#3 Archdruid, Jul 30, 2022 at 10:06 AM
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  5. happysmurf

happysmurf Game Developer

hey archdruid. Great to hear you like the game and want to contribute to the development of in. we are always looking for animators to support the team. are you able to make a discord account so i can ask you some futher questions?

6. Archdruid

Archdruid Spearman

Yes, I have a discord and I think it would be a great way to communicate with you! I sent you a private message so as not to clutter the thread. Thanks for the invitation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice