Level 40 Holy Man Legendary

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Twowords, May 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but when I played Holy Man Legendary level 40 with a friend the other day several times in a row and over a period of 2 days, the enemy would attack in under 2 mins and have a massive amount of troops. My friend didn't have a Town Center yet as he was the holy man and he began with zero resources. I myself had a TC up but didn't have enough wood to even build a barrack let alone a tower to defend. The whole game was over in under 3 mins. The units couldn't be converted by the Holy Man and it was just a complete waste of time. Is this suppose to be this way? It seems to be physically impossible to do this mission. My friend and are are extremely well geared (mid to upper 900s) and we are not in any way noobs. It just seems unlikely that anyone, no matter how good they are could be at age 2 with multiple towers and units being able to defend against 8 elite clubman and 10 hopilites followed by another wave of even more units several seconds later.

2. Loading...

3. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Always check youtube when possible:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice