Latency

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Atreides, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Hello, since that day after the update of July 27, I have a latency in the game, es that someone can help me please thank you.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Latency
    1. Atreides
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Apparently this is a graphics card problem as I have two installed, at first I had no problem in selecting the preferred graphics processor Nvidia now the game lague, I find no solution :(

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

You have two graphics cards? What model? Do you have the latest driver installed? Try changing some of your graphics settings like shadows etc

5. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Hi Ardeshir. Thank you for answering me, the problem does not come from that, the nickel market game in ultra full everywhere, the driver and update of course. The graphics card in question is you Nvidia 1060 Max-Q, is the integrated Intel UHD 630. I reinstalled the driver Nvidia nothing has changed.

6. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Sorry for my english I use google translation.

7. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

So is the game trying to run off your integrated graphics maybe? Rather than the 1060 MaxQ?
    And you've tried:
    Switching to the dedicated Nvidia GPU
    - First, open the Nvidia Control Panel. One way to do that is right-clicking on an empty space on the desktop and choosing Nvidia Control Panel from the menu.
    - Navigate to 3D Settings > Manage 3D Settings.
    - Open the tab Program Settings and choose the game from the dropdown menu.
    - Next, select the preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown. Your Nvidia GPU should show as High performance Nvidia processor.
    ??
    If that doesn't work, plug your power cable in.and set your power/battery optimization settings to max performance. Turn shaders and everything else in the in game settings down to low, and see how you go.

8. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

I have already tried the first solution nothing and do not, for the power supply I do not have the maximum performance mode, it is HP who manages that. As I tell you this is not a performance problem, the game works very well in ultra.

9. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Google translation make great mistake, you have trouble understanding his twisted messages...

10. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Yeah, I know the hardware you have should be more than enough, it's moreso trying the power settings rather than ingame ones where I think you'll have luck. Try that though, click on your battery icon, click power settings, and set it to performance, and make sure your charger is in. This will stop the laptop from ever switching to integrated graphics to save power. Otherwise you'll have to disable your integrated graphics driver completely if this or changing the setting in nvidia control panel to use the gpu isn't working. If that doesn't work, well.... You've already tried reinstalling your nvidia driver, so might as well try your intel driver or reinstalling the game.

EDIT - Short version in order: Run a game scan if you haven't, if you already have, try the power settings I mentioned, then try reinstalling the game or your HD graphics driver.

11. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Don't you have any English-speaking friends handy to translate? Online translators are usually pretty hopeless. Especially with more technical stuff.

12. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Unfortunately no I do not have an English friend

13. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Ok I'll try keep things simple and re-explain when the translator can't keep up.

Have you ran a game scan since applying the update and having the issue?

14. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Yes many times, I reinstalled the game too

15. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Ok, are you plugged into the power when you're having the issue too?

Did you try changing your battery optimization setting?

16. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

Yes, I still keep my PC plugged for the moment. I do not have the option maximum performance as I already told you it's HP who manages that.

17. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

In fact I also disabled the integrated driver, however both have been deactivated apparently they are complementary.

18. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Wouldn't it also be built into your windows regardless whether or not hp's bloatware has power management? What is your operating system?

I'm thinking that that HP software might be what is causing the problem, if the game install and neither driver install nor state is. Maybe try turning it off? I'm definitely sure you should be able to change power settings in windows regardless.

Have you ran ccleaner or another registry cleanup program, or a virus scan? Maybe tried turning your antivirus off?

19. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

CCleaner I already have it, the power mode on mains, it is marked better performance. The antivirus I use that of Windows, I made big analysis with several kinds of antimalware and antivirus. The pilots are up to date. In the beginning all market well, just had to change the preference of the GPU, suddenly I had this problem.

20. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

What did you change, and why? Sorry if it sounds like I'm rude or unhelpful lol

21. Atreides

Atreides Woad Raider

You have misunderstood my message sorry I mis-specified. I meant just had to change the GPU in Nvidia settings

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice