SOLVED Internal Error, Can't register/Login

Discussion in 'Installation' started by Hyperion, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hyperion

Hyperion Villager

Hey there!

Have trouble to login via Client. I used the troubleshooting-advices from your How-to-inteall-page. But poorly the problem coul not solved. Every time i try to register my acc with klick on "register" a window with "interanl error" pops up. Then i created my acc here in the forum and try to login via client the same internal-error-message again. (hope the forum-acc and the game-acc are the same).
    Can anyone help? New booting helps nothing.

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Have you tried again recently? Also, if you have any antiviruses/antimalware programs be sure to add an exclusion for the launcher/game. (If you use Kaspersky, you have to have Kaspersky disabled while playing)

4. Hyperion

Hyperion Villager

First thx for answer:)
    I even tried it again and disabled the realtime-protection of Aviara. Also tried to start the client as an admin but the same error appears again. The game and launcher have a exception for the firewall. Dont know what can i do more:/
    And i use your game scan too. During download of the game there must be some files get lost ore something. While scaning the launcher downloads about 300mb. So i can start the game offline. Thats a point but not that good^^'

Update: I forgot to say, that i use it via steam. That will be thing too. My fault:/ But there is another issue. While the client get information for may patching it says the spartan catalog files are corrupted and should perform a full scan...but the full scan butto isnt active (its grey). Can't use the full scan. I have check the files via steam. Right click at he game in my libary -> local data -> check locale data for mistakes (i've use the german steam client but i believe its clear what i mean). 12 files was new ordered..but it helps nothing again:/
    I upload a screenshot of the error log. May it helps...

Attached Files:

#3 Hyperion, Sep 26, 2018 at 8:53 AM
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  5. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Oh, the steam file verification tool would cause issues. You should use the launcher's Game Scan instead. You'll have to run a game scan to make sure the files are alright

6. Hyperion

Hyperion Villager

Even done. But the error message remains...i can't login :/

7. Phushion

Phushion Villager

Same issue here man. Internal Error when logging in. Tried everything mentioned and everything I could think of, still have the issue.

8. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Same problem here today, no problem yesterday...

9. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I CAN play offline, not online, so it must have something to do with the servers.

10. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi. Check your antivirus/antimalware programs and be sure to add exclusions for the game's folder. The program wont always tell you if it's interfering when it is.

11. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

It solved itself for me, it seems, when i tried another time, straight after.

12. Phushion

Phushion Villager

Wait... Did Hyperion get in? This is marked Solved now., and I didn't see a response from him.

I went to play offline, did file scan, replaced all the files with zipped files again, downloaded what it asked me to so I could play offline, and that worked.

Still cannot play online now. Internal Error.

13. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I marked it as solved as I havent heard from him in a while. It'd be best to start a new thread for your issue, or for you to join the discord and contact #help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice