Hunt scatter mechanics?

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by loonypath, Dec 3, 2018.

1. loonypath

loonypath Spearman

I have tried several tactics but I still accidentally 'scare' my hunt and they scatter. Is there technique I can use to avoid this... or is it just random? If it is random... can I get some tips how good players work around this?

2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

In most Quests, huntable animals will run away if you kill one of them. In PvP, however, they will not do that. One thing you can do is to just kill one of them, wait for the rest to move and then kill them when they stop moving - they will not move for a while after they first start scattering.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Hi there, agreed @PF2K
    u can use also ur buildings to kill hunts, when in range of the building. And dont forget about the scout, most people uses it to kill herds. On PVE, we have herds they run away when one of them gets killed and also a type of herds they dont run away, so with time, bit more exp. you will learn how to do.

HF & GL dudes

#3 rtsgamer, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:18 PM
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  5. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Use your Scout to kill the deer before you build a storehouse and start gathering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice