How can I upgrade schools?

Discussion in 'Misc' started by hawkxxx, May 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. hawkxxx

hawkxxx Villager

Hello guys,

what items can i put to the slots in the schools panel like archery-school? I tried to put every gear item i had but it didn't work?

What am I doing wrong?

2. Loading...

3. hawkxxx

hawkxxx Villager

I'm sorry I marked this post as solved, but it isn't. Please remove this tag.

4. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Schools do not work that way.

As you play the game, you'll get Recipe drops fairly often. Recipe Drops are tied to a certain school - Things like Spears, Shields, and Light Armor are tied to the Cavalry school, Bows and Arrows are tied to the Archery School, and Swords/Axes/Medium Armor are tied to the Infantry school (Many more examples besides this).

When you learn those recipes, you can then make the item at said School.

Check out https://search.projectceleste.com/?tab=3&search= and type in the name of the school (Infantry School, Cavalry School, Construction School, ect) to see what all recipes are available for that school.

Keep in mind that you can only have 2 schools active in any Civ. Additionally, there is a school that can only be used by the Celts, the Metalworking school, which makes many consumables along with Celt-specialized gear such as Torcs, Warpaint, and Horns. Thus on your Celt civilization one of the two schools you use should always, 100%, be the Metalworking School.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice