Global Market - Auction Feature

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DariusTheGreat, Apr 13, 2018.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. DariusTheGreat

DariusTheGreat Woad Raider

An Idea i have which would be amazing would be an auction feature for the Global Market

I made some concepts too for this feature too.

So like in most RPG games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft etc. they have a global market + auction house feature, the auction feature speaks for itself and would be amazing if it were implemented into this game, i notice people do a lot of their auctions within the trade chat channel though the disadvantage in this is unable to keep track and chat gets flooded with countdowns etc.

Here are some screenshots i took of the game and created a quick visual concept on how it would look like.

auction1.png
    This first image shows that there is an extra tab that looks like a hammer, just a quick idea on how the icon could look like

BIDDING2.png

So this is how it could look like within the game when the tab is selected, it has the same search functionality as browsing the global market but difference is that only 5 items is shown at a time to give room to show the current bids and more.

Bid Status -
    Green Circle - Means that you are winning the current bid at the time
    Yellow Circle - Means that you havn't bidded the item
    Red Circle - Means you been outbidded by someone else

The UI shows how much you have put down as a bid and shows the current bid too. If you have been outbidded it will display in red text stating you would need to bid higher.

When clicking on the + icon it will show a small window similar to when creating your own global market listing and it will give you an option to Increase your maxinum bid.

When you get outbidded, win an auction or your own auction has been concluded you will get a notification within the chat panel.

For how many auctions you can make at a time could be 5 only at a time but for global market listing is still 10 so you can have up to 10 items for sale and 5 auctions running at the same time.

PedroAlmeida72 likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If that could be done without changing the global marketplace as you suggested, I think it' a great concept. Good work.

DariusTheGreat likes this.
  4. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

This features will maybe come one day, maybe not in game but at least on an "web app".

DariusTheGreat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice