General Ahapitep

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacketyPurse, May 3, 2020.

1. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

hi, the other day I inadvertently put the advisor General Ahapitep with my Egyptians to play with the classic combo priests and palinthones, immediately I realized that something was wrong the conversion of the enemy units was very slow and obviously I lost the game, so the I replayed the same by putting the appropriate advisor obviously Celestial Magus Mehrab and I won her, so my question is if it is possible to demote General Ahapitepl to age2 (other training Advisors are in age 2, he should also be in that place) if it seems too much powerful the effect could possibly weaken, what do you think?
    upload_2020-5-3_9-48-27.png

#1 RacketyPurse, May 3, 2020 at 8:48 AM
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

All Priest units are in Age III. It makes no sense to have the Advisor in Age II.
    (Priestesses of Ra and Druids don't really count)

Just like Engineer Ligeia

4. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

I also thought that most priests train at age3, there are the norse priests and the Celtic druids, I was only informing you that in that position it can hardly be useful, always wins Celestial Magus Mehrab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice