Game freezes on 2 different computers!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NeptunRex, Aug 10, 2021.

1. NeptunRex

NeptunRex Villager

Help needed.

I have tried playing on 2 computers and still the game freezed in quests. No special time, just random.
    Windows said the game unexpectedly shut down.
    My internet is very stable (ethernet), my computers are gaming computers (strong) and I have tried to re-install from scratch, both celeste patch (and additional things under "troubleshooting" while installing).
    It did not happen to me before, only from last 2 weeks (and I havent changed anything).
    Can someone please help? I can provide the log if i can find it..

2. Loading...

3. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

hi,

in my opinion( and experience ), many freezes are due to faulty components, likely from memory or video,

it could also be an overheating from them.

Until a device get bad it has worked so far :)

#2 Slyrevick, Aug 11, 2021 at 7:49 AM
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  4. Polomeros

Polomeros Villager

This is probably not the source for your crashes, but maybe it'll help someone out there:

The game was fairly unstable and would crash or freeze every other hour when I was running windows at 4K resultion and the game at full HD (used lower resolution in AoEO since text in-game is practically unreadable at 4K, but I'd rather not have the game crash).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice