Game crash when selling Sturdy Staves & Slings

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by truetorment, Mar 12, 2018.

1. truetorment

truetorment Spearman

If you try to sell the Sturdy Staves & Slings blueprint in the Global Marketplace, it crashes the game. I attempted it multiple times, fully closing/clearing and even restarting my PC, reproducing the crash each time.

The blueprint also shows "Sell Price: Coin", so it may just be that the entry for it in the game needs to be fixed/updated.

Sajoga likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Same happens with Parthenon blueprint.

see my post :-

"Attempting to list Parthenon blueprint in global market place causes game to crash.

My guess, this is because Parthenon has vendor "Sell Price: Coin" without any numeric value."

truetorment likes this.
  4. t31os

t31os Berserker

Any item that shows an empty(null) sale price will crash the game, don't attempt to sell or move them into the global market.

If you're not fussed about the value, just destroy it.

For materials, i can advise on a workaround/fix (split stack, move to slot in different warehouse and merge with non-bugged mats). If you have issues unbugging mats, i'm happy to do this for you(i've done it half a dozen times already, test in small amounts).

5. truetorment

truetorment Spearman

Yeah, I've fixed mats before with no value due to that one bug that came via patch a long time ago, but I don't think this particular blueprint has (or had) a price.

No worries, I'll try to sell it in trade chat and/or just toss it eventually!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice