"Featured Quests", planned feature by PF2K(?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by apolippo, Feb 19, 2022.

1. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

When I checked PF2K's personal website, I've seen a planned feature called "Featured Quests" explained by the following words:

"A quest rotation system that increases the rewards of various difficulty levels for a limited time. This system is intented to incentivize to actively play the game, as well as highlighting some quests that would otherwise be loss popular amongst the players."

I honestly think that this system is brilliant, and it might be the high time you people (celeste team) implement this system into the game. I start to feel disconnected from the game as the time passes, as a PVE co-op player. My daily routine in this game has become : "Enter the game, search for co-op partners for 30 minutes> Cannot find any partners> feel bored>leave the game> enter the game tomorrow> cannot find.... the constant loop :(

If the mentioned feature in the PF2K's website was implemented, it would help GREATLY to bring together the PvE players to the same quests, making a synergy. As this game's playerbase is so small, it is now so hard to find players wanting to play the same legendary quests when there are so many of them to choose from.
    Thank you for your responses in advance.
    [​IMG]

Zupan22 and weisi like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

Have you looked on discord for friends that share your time zone

4. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

I have tried using AoEO discord channel's LFG (looking for game) room several times. But my messages remained unanswered. Discord channel is even less active than the in-game LFG/trade chat.
    From this post, I only demand an answer from the developers whether the mentioned "feature" will be implemented to the game or not in the near future. If it won't , I will probably take a break from the game until that system comes. Because I only enjoy playing AoEO by playing legendary/elite quests with a coop partner.

5. Donar

Donar Berserker

Add me:
    Donar

We can possibly play, i think im GTM+1 (berlin winter time).

I usually play with anyone and asking in chat plus friendlist and i play coop every day.

There are times, where 50 ppl are on, then i tend so solo easy quests sometimes

6. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

If you are okay with me not playing 4-5 (In 4 star quests, I can only manage My brother keeper) star quests, I will add you :D (GMT+3 Btw, so timezones should not be a problem)

7. Donar

Donar Berserker

Sure mate, i also enjoy easy quests. Brennos attacks somehow is my border right now. Im actually also searching someone who can help me there xD

8. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

I believe that this feature, along with other features on PF2K's portfolio, are on a "to-do" list that has India at the front.

It will indeed be an excellent feature when it's finally implemented for sure.

As for currently, just socialize on the discord and see if you can find partners there. Outside of the release of a new quest pack, or a holiday event, there tends to be significantly less players outside of the "peak" hours.

Personally I have a set number of decent quests that I slowly chew threw solo, generally only finding a partner for some of the hard-to-solo quests like EMIC and other weekly 4/5 stars.

apolippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice