Custom Scenario Animals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Seal, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Seal

Seal Villager

Thank you so much for keeping this game alive! I just LOVE building custom scenarios and place as many objects as I want on the maps. At the moment, I notice that the 3D models for Deer, Gazelle, and Antelope are all the same (female deer model). Would you please update these models so I can actually place a Gazelle as Gazelle? Also, can we have both genders available for deer and villagers? Right now I can only place female deer and male villagers.

In the future, I would love to see some new animals such as Giraffe / Buffalo (huntables) and funny Chicken / Goose / Hare (herdables) being added to the custom scenario objects. By the way, I find the caravan animals super adorable. Thanks again and keep up the great work guys! =)

Side Note: Not as important but the birds I place on the map will stay at that spot and do not fly around like in skirmish.

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Yo welcome to the community!

To cycle between male and female villagers and huntables right click while having the unit selected in the place unit frame.

As for some huntables not working and showing up with the skin of another I dunno but that does sound more like a bug.

Maybe Kire or Coolblade could help you get ambient birds working, just ask in the discord's offline mode section. It'll be the easiest way to reach the folks with editor experience all at once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice