Crete leaderboard - lost scores

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ByFstugan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I wonder how it can be that a bunch of 4M+ scores are just vanished on the Crete (solo) scoreboard. I go in there and check from time to time and I know there was about 7-8 of them, but today it's none. We are in the middle of a season so nothing should have been reset.

So - what happened?

And if I play and waste EP-consumables - can I count on that my score will remain?

Ardeshir likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Can you recall any names in particular? If none of them step forth to report it, it more or less takes you or another 3rd party noticing for it to come to anybody's attention.

4. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Sometimes scores get removed from sparta leader board when people get banned for win trading or other abusive behaviors. I assume something similar happened with crete, with people possibly using hacks for good score. This is just a speculation but I know how crete works fairly well. Some of the crete scores I've seen on the leaderboard 4.5 mil plus with certain civs, from people never seen in the game with only one civ or in one case a level 30 civ do not seem possible to me, without some form of cheating.

#3 FinishedBlock21, Sep 1, 2019 at 3:53 AM
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Kevsoft likes this.
  5. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I've never heard of or seen scores disappear from Crete before, Sparta is more obvious how you can easy cheat - but Crete I dunno really. This was the Solo board also, so not even a second part that could help a first part. There was about 4-5 scores on 4.2M points and a couple or so just above 4M - and all was gone yesterday. So something must have happened - either a bug or a "cleansing" of some kind. No Dev that knows?

6. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

People have used hacks and got banned before in the game, it's not surprising. It can take some time to catch cheaters too, thats why it only happened now, I imagine. And the fact that these people were only on the solo board and not the coop points more to the fact that they were hacking the game in my opinion. Kevsoft liked my post so I believe my assumption was correct. So you don't really have to worry about your score disappearing.

ByFstugan likes this.
  7. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

I have not noticed any players hit the 4m+ mark as yet this season for both solo and coop, which I thought was odd at first but then presumed that in the later end of season, players will push harder.

8. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Would be nice to hear it from some Dev though, so far nothing. But the scores that were there was all in the area where you and your likes generally are at best - wasn't any 4.5M scores. I still haven't understood how to get your scores - I just last season for first time broke the 4M level. That was nice though, finally ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice