CRETE - Elite Crete Meet

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by rtsgamer, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Hi all; sometimes when i co-op this Quest (Elite meet Crete) after playing a few minutes comes an error "your copy of the game is aut of sync" and the game kicking us from quest!
    I dont know why this happen aspecially only at this quest.
    I already did the gamescan run severel times but it didnt help... Anyone here with same problem and can help me maybe. Greetz.

Thx all and GL & HF

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

"Your copy of the game is out of sync" - This is caused by network issues that temporarily disrupted the connection between you and your coop partner. You can usually blame either your antivirus or network latency and other issues.

Does this happen on other quests at all?

4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Nope, other quests working with coop fine and i have also finished the crete meet quest earlier- so i cant see the problem on my network - yesterday i tryed again with the egypts and same problem but 3/4 hours later it has worked with an other civ. btw i have this error only by egypts all other civs works fine - i dont understand it :( greets and thx gl & hf all

5. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

I will update; its working now. I dont know whats happen but everything fine now.. :D GL & HF ALL

NCSGeek likes this.
  6. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Update; i/we found out why thats happen...

That happen only when u give a command at begin the game..
    So u have to wait a few seconds at begin the quest until the game sync is done and then u can play how u like.

HG & GL ALL

7. oldages

oldages Long Swordsman

Its not only this quest, its happening with me and my friend on soloy, it sucks, we are serius tinking to leave again this game if we dont find a solution.
    I hear you say that we can try to press esc, it didnt work, I also tried to not give commands until the game starts, didnt work.
    We done soly a few days a go with no problem, our internet have no latence, it seems to be an problem in the celeste server, when its overloaded or something, they should really change the game to try to resync as any other game including the other age of empires.

8. FocusNut

FocusNut Spearman

In don't think multiplayer connection goes through the server. However, it is possible that new contents could trigger oos error. This is my guess.

9. oldages

oldages Long Swordsman

We found out something about this, first, you need to determine witch one of you have the worse computer ( cpu I would guess ), the one with the worse computer needs to be the host of the game.
    Also, anything we can do to improve the speed for the computer host can help, in our case we reinstall the game in an faster harddisk and now we reduce a lot the ocorrence of this error.

You can also, when this error happens, PRESS ESC , it will glitch the intire game, but you still most of the time can finish the game with your partner ( threasures sometimes get glitched so try to get it as fast as you can allways , before this bug happens )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice