Craftable and useless item remake

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ByFstugan, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

AoEo got FAR more totally useless items than usable ones, and in basic I see two problems that really should be changed - or maybe three.

1) Alot of items, both regular and up to Legendary has penalties on them that are about twice the possible benefit you could get. Many of this are not items that would be used in the long run even without any penalty at all - but the penalties makes them totally useless. Remake items to be usable at least, remove penalties all together or reduce them to half the bonus at least.

2) Craftable items. This often even on the uncommon (lowest) level got silly high level requirements that makes the totally useless in any part of the game. Drop the level requirements VERY much so they might get used at least for a while before level 40 is reached.
    *I also think that material requirements that demands the Crete version "Cypress Wood" should be changed to "Guayacan Wood" or "Ebony wood" since it's very very hard to get those materials and them you might more wanna use for special buildings.

3) Perhaps items should need to be looked over all together to get alot of the useless crap changed to usable things? Also I think all Legendary items always should stick out as better things than it it today.

rtsgamer and t31os like this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice