Countering elephants in leg quests

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Bon900, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Bon900

Bon900 Spearman

Hello everyone!

When I am attempting doing the 2-star leg quests in Egypt (I mainly play with Greek and Babylonian), I can get a decent economy relatively fast but I am always having a hard time encountering the elephants which just destroy a whole army I send towards them. I tried different unit combos and building a lot of towers but it didn't work. Eventually, the elephants pull through and destroy my base.

Any advice on how to efficiently encounter them?

Thanks in advance!

2. Loading...

3. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

early i would recommand spears with 1 2 towers (for lower nile for example), then hoplites for greeks with ranged units or siege or cav comp if you like that, and Mounted Archers + lancers or charriots with some micro should do really well, if you play infantry, then mix in some spearmen, even late game they will rekt them fast

4. Khyroz

Khyroz Spearman

it really depends on your advisors. spearmen for all civs, greeks can run prodromos too if you build stables for cav, same goes for mounted archer on bab

RekiemOne likes this.
  5. Khyroz

Khyroz Spearman

so dont forget to give your spearmen proper gear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice