Can't build Summer Event City decoration

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kulcsos12, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

I bought 5 Obelisks from Rhakotis General Store to complete my Pyramid Area but I got a "required to build Obelisk." message when I wanted to build it. The description of the item isn't list any build materials. I searched in the database what are those materials in normal cases and put them (6 Granite Stones, 5 Scrolls and 2 Giza Limestones) into my warehouses. After that I can built them but these materials weren't consumed. So, I can build them for free as the description said but I must have the materials in my warehouses.

This is the same issue what @Flutters mentioned in Discord.
    unknown.png

Attached Files:

Flutters and Ardeshir like this.
  2. Loading...

3. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

hi all,

mystic temple: cant be added into the vault, cant be build, like already written @Kulcsos12
    picture1:
    screen33.jpg

picture2:
    screen34.jpg

ill explain, another point:

picture1: vanity
    if its possible to make, allow to move vanity from one civ to an other, otherwise i must add it on the one civ, even when i have more than 10x from same vanity:(

picture2: 24-slot warehouses
    also if its possible same with warehouses (actually i have 4x24-slot ones, cant move them anywhere:(), like we had before @halloween event, sending items between civs via mail, during the event time maybe.

greetz, hf & gl all

4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Looks like it wont be ever possible to move somehow my 24-warehouses to another civs...:(

No one feels adressed :mad: to answer or stil on vacation? :D

Life can be heart, just tell me whatz up and ill vendor them but dont let me stay alone in the jungle :eek: greetz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice