bugged summer quests-party issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FinishedBlock21, Aug 19, 2019.

1. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Since summer update, some people have been experiencing the following issue (s):

1. getting kicked from party a few minutes after they join, even if they have not started a coop quest, with error "player x is not logged in"
    2. when trying to start coop quest, even though they click accept, the box just disappears and nothing happens and/or getting the message "city needs to be at least lv 3 for multiplayer"
    3. when player joins party they can see his name but not his shield and cannot see which quests they have in common, coop quest won't start.
    I believe some of the new summer events are causing this bug. After abandoning the solstice elephants ones, the party issues disappeared and I was able to coop. This solution worked for a couple more people who had the same issue. However, today I'm experiencing the same issue again. I had to abandon all summer quests to be able to join party.

Ja-Jo likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Geekette

Geekette Spearman

Hi,
    Three years later, and I just got this issue while trying to do The lair of the crocodile king.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice