Bug when abandonning quest in skirmish mode

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OKcowboy, Jun 2, 2019.

1. OKcowboy

OKcowboy Villager

Hello,
    When I abandon a quest in skirmish mode (offline mode), it does not work and hangs for a while without actually stopping the current quest. Moreover I can't have the end-game statistics.

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

What quest/s are you trying to abandon?

With quest stats - is clicking on the icon as the quest finishes not working?

4. OKcowboy

OKcowboy Villager

Sorry for the late reply.
    Like I said, when I open the game in "Offline mode", directly in the first menu, I choose "Skirmish" (and then choose a random civilisation to play, with default options for the skirmish, for instance").

Sometimes I want to resign and have the end quest stats, so I click on "Abandon", but the thing does not work and the quest keep going. I can still "Leave game" or "Exit game" but I would not have the end game stats.
    Maybe it is an installation problem or maybe there is another option I am not aware of to do this (or not supported).Just below is a screenshot of the problem : after I click "Abandon", it stays like this forever, with the quest still running in the background. AbandonQuestProjectCeleste.png
    Anyway thanks for your reply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice