Boar acting like wolves

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by t31os, Dec 19, 2019.

1. t31os

t31os Berserker

Started happening after the last update, boars seem to aggressively attack like wolves, although randomly sometimes they don't, mostly they do. Not a particular quest, happens across a variety of quests.

If the change is intended, i'll adapt, only i haven't seen any notes to suggest this is an intentional change (if i missed them, my bad).

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

I believe there was a hotfix update for this issue earlier on today? Is it still happening?

4. t31os

t31os Berserker

Not had a play today, i'll report back later once i've popped on for a game or two, thanks for the info.

5. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

No, after the latest update, this does not happen anymore. Actually, I kinda of liked that the boars was so aggresive.

6. t31os

t31os Berserker

All good now, i wasn't totally against it being a change, it just came unexpectedly is all (kept losing randomly losing villies and thinking what the hell happened here when i wasn't looking). One game placed two boar right below my TC and it became clear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice