Community Blurb Battle feedback

Discussion in 'PvE Challenges/Tournaments' started by smileyguyx, Mar 23, 2018.

?

How did you find out about the competition?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2018.
  1. I saw a message in-game

14.3%
  2. I checked the forums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I checked Discord

57.1%
  4. I didn't know about it

28.6%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. smileyguyx

smileyguyx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi everyone, that was a great first competition. I hope you have formed a general idea of what is expected. So regarding future competitions, I'll be adjusting some rules based on feedback and observations to give you guys that engaging experience you all deserve.
    • 2 weeks for 5-10k coin is too little, as the poll reflects. In that time, even a new player would find its impact very small. I've "tributed a large sum" to the developers and they've agreed to dish out some Empire Point (EP) prizes for a weekly game.
    • Any changes will be noted at the bottom. There were quite a few undocumented edits.
    • Some people voiced concerns about participating because of their English. We'll keep judging based on originality and ideas rather than vocabulary.
    If you have any suggestions, comments, preferences, whatever - drop them below. Plans are currently to have the next one up in two days (around Sunday). If you could contribute to the poll, that'd be great too!

2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice