SOLVED Banning for multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Misc' started by ACORDINISTA, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ACORDINISTA

ACORDINISTA Villager

Hello does anybody has been banned here due to the multiple accounts. and if you were banned, did you had to create a new account?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Banning multiple accounts
    1. greatatemi
      Replies:
      Views:

3. ACORDINISTA

ACORDINISTA Villager

4. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Having multiple accounts is forbidden. We try and list that everywhere we can. If ever in doubt about somthing, always ask a moderator first.

5. ACORDINISTA

ACORDINISTA Villager

Sorry the thing is that my father made a mistake and i didn´t know that we could not create a different account. Before he was banned he did not check if it was legal activity or not as we did not know were is the set of rules that say that. So i dont know if there is a form to unban the principal account and delete the other one. I am writing for my father who is an old fan of AoE since the first one. He does not know English so he was not aware of the mistake he made as he was not able to read the rules. He is a huge fan of the game and he was able to play the original and achieve every single goal until the principal server was closed. So i wonder i there is a form to fix this problem, rather by reducing the ban time and deleting the other account or taking out the materials that were gain with his other account

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice