Australian Clan for both PvP and PvE

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by Ardeshir, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hey folks,
    TrickstarJ, tnt2000 and I started a clan today for AOEO players, with the goal of trying to help build up a bit more of a pool of players within peak Aussie-Oceanic hours for PvP. Though I am not looking to focus solely on PvP, if there are some PvEers from around here that are interested.

Entry requirements are being an Aussie and having a Project Celeste account. Am willing to help teach some pvp skills (Hey, we aren't that irrelevant! we're the 4 best Aussie-Oceanic pvpers this season :D ;) ) to Aussies/Any players that are new or just used to PvE-only, and when connectivity gods shine down on us, we are interested in 2v2 and arena, as well as sparta 1v1!

Currently our player roster consists of TrickstarJ, tnt2000, Smileyguyx, and myself (ingame name: AUS_Howryagawin). We are always looking for new players in both pve and pvp, and are looking at helping form a similar group for Kiwi and other Oceanic players, if there is the interest.

Thanks folks,
    Sean

#1 Ardeshir, Sep 5, 2019 at 9:04 AM
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice