Attack zone

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chris23g, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Chris23g

Chris23g Woad Raider

Hello friends, I had already published something similar before just that I think the title was not correct.
    My idea is to be able to select an area which our units will give them priority to attack, as shown in the image.
    I feel that this would be useful for the saserdotes and remote units since they attack at the nearest even if they have more range to attack.
    PicsArt_06-07-08.49.48.jpg

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

It would have to work like an area-patrol though, probably with some element of randomness (or some way of drawing out the path, effectively undoing the entire ordeal), otherwise it's basically increasing the targetting/detection range of any unit it gets used on.

You're just best off a-moving around the area in a circle or two, splitting units up to a-move to different points, and/or watching what you can and clicking directly on it. Microing units in small groups after a-moving multiple segments of your army, or stutter stepping enough to get all your ranged units in range (ideally you should pre-concave around your opponent so you don't have to do that) is the most effective way to fight anyway. A-moving is generally bad because units don't prioritize units they counter or kite their own counters, and they will overkill targets.

Chris23g likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice