Add Advisor Units to Unit Builder

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShermTank7272, Aug 23, 2020.

1. ShermTank7272

ShermTank7272 Villager

I would like it if the advisor units (Golden Hippikon, Longbow, Pez, etc.) are added to the unit builder app.

I know advisor units aren't typically used in the late-game, but it might help for new players who get advisors through drops.

Additionally, if there is a specific, gimmicky objective for a quest, it might help to see if there's an advisor unit that can do the objective more efficiently. For example, if the main objective is to destroy a specific building(s) quickly, how do Hetairoi Champion compare to Prodromos Champion for taking down buildings? Or, if I'm restricted from training a certain type of unit for a secondary objective, would using an advisor unit fulfill the same role since they won't fail secondary objectives?

Andy P XIII and Ardeshir like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

+1

Don't they still benefit from unit upgrades and milestone choices, it's just that instead of having gear, their stats depend on the rarity of their card?

Spose it's probably a yuge pain to also ask for milestone options in the unit builder :D

Andy P XIII likes this.
  4. ShermTank7272

ShermTank7272 Villager

They do benefit from other advisors, milestones, and upgrades at the Armory, Academy, Bard Hall, etc. since it affects "Infantry", "Cavalry", "Military", etc., but they aren't affected by the upgrades at the Barracks or Stables, since they specifically name the units they affect.

Strange that they count as Infantry or Cavalry for the purposes of upgrades, but not for the purposes of optional objectives

Andy P XIII and Ardeshir like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice