About Capital Building Limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Balagan, Dec 2, 2018.

?

Do you agree with these suggestions?

1. I agree completely

62.5%
  2. I agree in part

37.5%
  3. I disagree in part

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I disagree completely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Balagan

Balagan Villager

Hi everyone.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! (above)

I'm a new player at this game and I've been loving every minute of it. You guys are doing an amazing job and I intend to help with financial support as soon as I can. I wish more fans would ressurect and fix dead games as you're doing.

Now, about my suggestions:
    Context:
    At some point in the game, I was left wondering why the workshops i bought weren't building. I had to look it up online to know there was a 8building cap, because there was nothing in the game, AND I was left with the "debt" of having to sell the blueprints i bought.

Ingame max building info
    So my first suggestion is that we add this information in game at least in 2 places:
    1. in the related blueprint tooltip boxes (something like "buildings available: 5/8"), which then will make this info accessible even in the stores.
    2. an error message to be presented on screen if you try to build more buildings than the limit.
    Also remember that this should done for Regular Workshops, Advanced Workshops, Storehouses, and every other building with a limit.

Max building tweeking

I like the capital / quest systems a lot, and how it takes time and effort to evolve (which the workshop and resource systems are a part of). I'm particularly fond of the fact that the buildings get built right away instead of taking increasing amount of times, which, in most strategy mobile games, lead to the stupidity of having buildings take weeks (not to say months) to get completed -- which is NOT OK. That being said, I'd like to play some more and, eventually, make a longer post about the capital system alone, but since I came here to make the suggestion about the max building info anyway, I might as well suggest the following:
    • Increase the workshop building cap from 8 to 10 (which correspond to 2 of each)
    • Increase the ADVANCED workshop building cap from 2 to 5 (which correspond to 1 of each)
    IF you guys think having 1/2 of each is too much and lead to the endgame too quickly, then I suggest we tweek resources prep-time (make them longer). There is also the possibility of implementing a system that lets you have all workshops, but only lets you ACTIVATE some of them.

Of course these issues can be solved by trading (which i think was the reasoning behind these limits), but I don't think it's quite smart to rely on trading to have a game going (especially one with not so many players). Also, my suggestions cover both players that wants to play solo, and those that enjoy trading (one can build 5 of the same advanced workshop and profit).

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! (above)

#1 Balagan, Dec 2, 2018 at 7:54 PM
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    hARDCORE85 and Exclusive0r like this.
  2. Loading...

3. toto2379

toto2379 Long Swordsman

I agree with "Ingame max building info", but I disagree with "Max building tweaking" :

If you want to build more workshops, you can create 5 other capitals, and build 8 regular workshops+2 advanced workshops in each capital.
    The limit of workshops for one account is 8*6=48 regular workshops and 2*6=12 advanced workshops.
    You can also build more warehouses and crafting schools in these other capitals(you need a level 6+ capital for crafting schools)

Balagan likes this.
  4. Balagan

Balagan Villager

I appreciate the comment. Don't forget to vote. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice