Hello there Celeste players!
There is more PvE content on the way! This time, we have more Legendary Quests coming to Rhakotis. Let's jump into more details, shall we?
Wrest control of Egypt out of the hands of the Valley Kings, a notorious group of bandits plaguing the lands near river Nile in over 8 Legendary Quests, available to level 40 players. Be warned, though! Some of these quests are very, very difficult. The last quest, "The Valley of the Kings" is the most difficult quest ever seen in Project Celeste, so even the most experienced PvE players will have a nice, refreshing challenge awaiting them.
- Nebkanra, the Legendary Camel Rider: Remember General Setredet from the Summer Event? This is his cousin. Young and ambitious, he has recently joined the Valley Kings and is desperately looking for a chance to prove himself worthy of his colleagues.
- Hamut, the Elephant Archer: Hiding in a golden-plated cabin atop his elephant, he lays waste to his opponent from far range. He sees himself as the smartest child in the family and believes conserving his well-being is more important than what others might call "courage".
- Ahmose, the Priest of Ptah: A distant relative of the High Priest of Loder, all he wants is to convert anyone and everything to his cause. Take great care when facing this guy. Before you know it, he will have all your troops fighting against you!
Along this quest pack comes a set of new Legendary gear! Some of them will be added to the regular legendary loot table and you can find them wherever you find other Celeste Legendary gear. Some will be available exclusively in the City of Rhakotis' General Store for large amounts of coin. These are meant to be end-game items reserved only for the players who have already reached level 40 and look for ways to spend their Coin. And last but not least, there is one other piece of gear that will be awarded to players who manage to beat every quest in this pack at least once. Take a look at them below! (Stats will be revealed on release day):
- Henku, the Legendary Elephant Rider: Hamut's younger brother. He always makes fun of Hamut for hiding in that armored cabin and believes fighting is only appropriate when done in point blank range and prefers facing his opponents head on. He is much stronger than his brother but cannot defend himself against ranged units as effectively as his brother, so keep that in mind when facing him.
The Treasures of the Nile Quest Pack is actually very close to being released so keep a close eye on the announcements section!
Thank you for reading, and we will see you on the next blog!
Project Celeste Development Team
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Sep 22, 2019 at 7:36 PM
- Similar Threads - Sneak Peek Treasures