Hello there everyone!
As we approach the release of our biggest Quest Pack yet, we think it's a good idea to give you a sneak peek into the upcoming Quests! So without further ado, let's get into it!
Battle the lackeys of the Evil High Priest of Loder in over 15 new Quests. Available for solo and co-op play, these Quests offer brand new maps with an all new and refreshing look! Who are the lackeys of the Evil High Priest of Loder, you say? Well, there's a lot of them! But they wouldn't be called lackeys if they had no leaders. Check out their leaders here:
- Agnar, the Legendary Longbowman: With unmatched aim and precision, he lays waste to his opponents from a very long distance.
- Mannfall, the War Chief: Harnessing incredible strength, he boosts the health of his soldiers, so killing him is your number one priority when you see him on the field.
- Heimdal, the Axecleaver: Overwhelming his foes with twin axes, he is a fearsome whirlwind of death who will charge at his opponents. Take great care when taking him down!
- The High Priest of Loder: The leader of the army. Incredibly hard to kill, he swiftly converts your soldiers to his cause. Kill him quickly, or you risk losing your entire army to this evil servant of Loder.In one of the early Quests in the pack, you will play in the Sea Battle. Here you will find Sessrúmnir, the Legendary Norse ship. With both fire and siege attacks, it poses a huge threat to your navy. Defeating this Legendary ship will not be easy as it is not only heavily armored itself, but it is also surrounded by other ships guarding it.
This wouldn't be the biggest Quest Pack ever without its own exclusive region and new Gear! Launching with this pack, you will find the "Well of Urd" region in the northern lands, with all-new Quest Givers!
Additionally, new Legendary Gear will be introduced alongside this pack. These new pieces of Gear will be available to find inside these Quests!
The Realms of the World Quest Pack is almost finished and is undergoing final testing at the time this post is being written, and will be available to all players very soon!
What do you think about the upcoming Quest Pack so far? Let us know in the comments below!
Take care and have fun everyone.
- Celeste Development Team
By PF2K on Mar 12, 2019 at 12:57 PM
- Similar Threads - Sneak Peek Realms