A bug in Legendary:Join Forces

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by apolippo, Sep 22, 2021.

1. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

I was doing leg:join forces alongside with my co-op partner happily, until we found out that the third objective was bugged. All town centers were destroyed, cataphracts were killed 30/30, and the giant cataphract boss was also slayed. But it still showed like we did not kill the cataphract boss. After waiting like 5 minutes hoping that it would be go to normal, but no, it did not. Thus, 20 minutes wasted. I hope it will get fixed in the near future.
    ----> I know having a recording would be better, but my pc is not so good it causes fps drops, so I have a few screenshots showing that all the map is cleared.
    This experience disencouraged me already to not play this quest again.
    upload_2021-9-22_14-48-16.jpeg
    upload_2021-9-22_14-48-35.jpeg

2. Loading...

3. t31os

t31os Berserker

That happens when the AI ally gets the last hit on the enemy general (usually with some or a spearman), he steals the kill and bugs out your objective. The best way i've found to prevent this happening is to push through from the left side as the AI ally will typically focus on pushing in on the right, you'll be able to push and kill the general before the ally has been able to reach him.

4. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

Is the co-op partner counts as well? I mean "stealing" the kill:D? Does promoted player/group leader have to make the last hit on the boss?

5. t31os

t31os Berserker

Should be fine in coop, i was p2 in a coop game last night and it counted when i killed him, it only seems to be the AI ally that bugs out that objective.

apolippo likes this.
  6. goorz

goorz Long Swordsman

and also did leg join force solo today and the ai destroy a enemy Tc couldn't complete the quest.
    stay on tc destroyed 2/3 :(

7. levick

levick Spearman

Same happened to me even without coop, and I killed the general... :(

Everything destroyed yet it says not. :'(
    I guess if the AI last hits oen of the main building also counts as not killed. Weird.

8. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

Yeah, the AI units can make the last hit on Town Centers too :(

9. t31os

t31os Berserker

Seriously guys, attack from the left side, your AI partner will always focus pushing in (primarily) on the right. Wall both sides, stick like 4-5 towers behind the right wall and take however long you need to push up the left, the AI ally spends so long making progress on the right you should have plenty of time to finish the objectives.

Ideally the quest needs some fixes, but until then just attack from the left side.

apolippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice