désynchronisation

Discussion in 'Installation' started by ver, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ver

ver Long Swordsman

bonjour j ai un problème quand je joue en coop à un moment il y a une désynchronisation que faire svp merci

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - désynchronisation
    1. ver
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

ESC key .... ??? Im not able to read french

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

If it's an out of sync bug that crashes from ingame play to the login screen, I've had them a couple times, over the course of probably 500 pvp games. The times I did have them the only thing I can say they had in common was they were during longer streaming sessions, so all I can really suggest is just close and reopen the game once in a while during long stints.

5. ABullishBear

ABullishBear Woad Raider

bonjour j ai un problème quand je joue en coop à un moment il y a une désynchronisation que faire svp merci
    Translation:
    "Hello, I have a problem when I play co op at a moment a desynchronization happens, please , thank you"

6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Yeah all I can say is they seem to happen after I've played long stints and I have also had another disconnect issue, and then not restarted the game in my case, if it's an out of sync error

7. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

If you press ESC key at least you have a 50:50 chance to continue, many times alone ... sometimes it works

rtsgamer and Ardeshir like this.
  8. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

esc, or f10? would think esc only brings up personal menu and nothing else, f10 is pause button

Exclusive0r likes this.
  9. ABullishBear

ABullishBear Woad Raider

Haven't tried f10 but esc definitly works to stay in the game

Exclusive0r and Ardeshir like this.
  10. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

I wouldnt have thought esc would do anything except in solo games, because it doesn't pause the game or impact your co-op partner whatsoever under normal circumstances. If it's the magic button to cure vindicator dropping out on everyone then PvP is saved! :D

11. ABullishBear

ABullishBear Woad Raider

If it's for pvp I'm not sure it's a solution whatsoever, as at the start both players seem to still be somewhat in sync, but I've been told by my coop "why did you give up" saying my base was entirely destroyed while I was happily pushing the enemy's base and winning, so it seems the more time passed the more out of sync players get, likewise his troops were just sorta standing there after 5-10 minutes.

If it can be wrapped up in that timeframe, maybe(though in pvp that raises some questions about if the player then lost because they couldn't overcome their opponent, or rather because the game got so far out of sync that both players "won" on their end but not on the other's(looking at how it works in pve that does not seem outside of the realm of possibilities, and I also have no idea how the game would handle such a scenario).)
    The ESC key only discards the out of sync message allowing the player who does so to stay in the game, rather than being forcibly removed if clicking OK, afaik it has no other effects, the out of sync issues will remain.

By the way if this happens in PvE and both players use esc to stay in the game, be chill and divy up the chests fairly, whoever picks them up will get them while it will disappear for the other(the "camp" disappears while the treasure guardians for some reason stay)

Curious side note, I've also started a pve coop game with someone where the game would never start since the countdown timer for him getting kicked was going down, after a while it supposedly kicks him but he is still there, yet out of the party, reinviting him allows the game to continue as usual including seeing each others score but doesnt seem to be a necessity(continues either way).

#10 ABullishBear, Dec 12, 2019 at 9:33 AM
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Exclusive0r and rtsgamer like this.
  12. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Pve - - > oos
    Press ESC and game will continue, sometimes somehow (don't ask me why) even coop is fine and u can play out usual. But most of the time game goes oos and from there it's solo. When both player finishes up the quest solo, both players can still get the chests if they after killing the guardians collect the chests in same time (to right click on chest exactly in same time).

One more thing that helped me to prevent oos by playing elite meet crete is to wait 5-10 seconds at begin of the quest before giving any commands, it's not 100% but helped me with some players to coop. greetz.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  13. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I agree with RTS & Bear ESC definitely lets you finish in PVE, OK you are alone and the Co op partner can get in the way, but at least you can finish. Sometimes you can get back to normal (rarely) but "OK" dumps you 100%. Never tried F10 as this problem was in the orig MS game all those years ago and ESC was the common way back then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice