2 advisor ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daktush, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Daktush

Daktush Spearman

1 - Would let you see treasure locations from the start of the game

2 - Each town center provides 3/5/10/15 bonus population space depending on rarity of commander

2. Loading...

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

the first one is pretty much useless, doesnt help with quest at all and most of the chests can be found during the quests and while scouting the map. Also the chests locations dont change on repeatable quests unless it is a random map.
    the second one can be usefull but I wouldnt give him that much power. Up to 60 additional units sounds pretty broken.

4. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

instead I would have another idea to put the directors on consumption, you can use it 20 times as an example in missions, after which you will have to buy it again in the global market or trade / exchanges with other players, the same thing could be done even with weapons or tools .... at this moment the market is dead, it would be a good remedy to revive the trade

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There is currently a thread opened in our discord asking for ideas for new advisors. I'd recommend placing them there, as PF2K is reading them all.

Andy P XIII likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice