Missing Babylonian Starting Units

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BlouBlou, Nov 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BlouBlou

BlouBlou Spearman

Hello!

It seems that since the Halloween event, the Babylonians are missing their 3 starting spearmans in a specific map setup commonly used in legendaries and other quest.

They were missing in the halloween event quest and in regulars map where that setup is used.
    Its the one where you start with a castle, 2 barracks, 2 towers and houses placed in a square shape (for example in "Recapturing Marion" or "Mad Mesopotamian")

Other civilization are not affected by the bug, only the Babylonian (see screenshot).

BabsBugSS.jpg EgyptSS.jpg

I waited for posting in case the end of halloween would fix this but its still there.

Will it be fixed in an upcoming patch?

Thank you very much for your great work.

#1 BlouBlou, Nov 21, 2019 at 11:51 AM
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

It's always been like that since the original servers. I don't remember what the original Dev's reasoning was exactly, but basically babs don't get the 3 spears in quests when you start at age 3. I think it's because they are given an oxcart; not sure.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. BlouBlou

BlouBlou Spearman

Ho! so that mean i just noticed that.. after 1.5k hours in the game XD

I genuinely thought that it was introduced in Halloween event! i guess that is where i noticed it because those mummies attack fast in Fright club and the starting units were useful.

You are probably right with the OX cart, after all its a free 50 food 50 wood value

Thanks for your reply !

5. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

As far as I remember, 'twas as Finishblock says ... ever so and I am talking when MSoft ran the servers ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice