Alliance unique in-game tech/units/buildings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NIGan, Nov 15, 2019.

1. NIGan

NIGan Villager

Hello everyone,,
    Here's an idea to make the players feel more involved with the alliance they choose.

Instead of just getting the passive bonuses, it could be made so that the player gets to create some unique units, buildings or even the chance to develop unique tech.
    showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/
    An example could be choosing Carthage and unlock the training of the priests of Baal in the temple/town center/etc. with different bonuses from (maybe stronger than?) conventional units.

#1 NIGan, Nov 15, 2019 at 6:45 AM
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Excuse me, sir, but you can't choose Alliance in Celeste. The whole Alliance War feature is switched off. No Alliance restricted gears, no passive bonuses, nothing. You can visit all 3 cities and buy all gears. However, it would be nice to see some quests with or against those Alliances. ;)

...ReignOfRagnarok likes this.
  4. NIGan

NIGan Villager

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

5. barrysingh103

barrysingh103 Villager

I think buildings such as forts, towers and town centers should profit from the armory pierce damage upgrades, but the damage number displayed in the unit sheet does not change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice