Celts Best PVE Composition?

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by alex5ale, Oct 15, 2019.

1. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

As I started playing celts I went down to too mainly army composition with leg advisors:
    1) Champion army with druids for a bit healing where I can go for almost any leg that I’m doing !
    2) Woad army that is essentially my favorite build cause of the speed that the woads have and charge attack plus the bonus damage !
    Which composition is the strongest and via what build? (gear,advisors etc). Cause I’m hearing that Campion build is better but to me it seems otherwise!!

Couldn'tCareLess likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

There's a secret build that uses a ranged ball of Bowmen and Epic Advisor Longbowmen with some druids sprinkled in. Not very popular at the moment, but it is real.

alex5ale and Ardeshir like this.
  4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

1. Closet Organizer Irene
    2. Herbal Healer Hynigus
    3. Cowardly Colonel Pamphilos
    4. King Brennos
    i use zahlak on my champs thats why i use hyginus to boost healrate even more and also mixing around 10-15 druids in my army helps alot.
    For some quests where woads die like the flies, i use always the combo with druids and champs and i feel good. greetz.

alex5ale likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice