A more balanced post levelling experience

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thunderpig, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Thunderpig

Thunderpig Villager

What I love about this game is the levelling experience, the balance is perfect, tough but forgiving. I wouldn't describe myself as a complete turtler but I do like to take my time with quests and enjoy the experience.

The issue I have with this game is that as soon as I complete The Twelve Kingdoms and reach lvl 40 I'm thrown into a world of timed dailies and Legendary quests which don't allow for any type of relaxation. The vast majority have the same element of 'if you haven't built x in 8.31 seconds you may as well start over', for me this takes away all the fun and leaves me constantly stressed.

I'm not asking for easy mode with all the rewards for no effort, just something that caters for the more casual gamer.

Thanks

Kenji03 likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

In terms of what the game currently offers for players like you....Something repeatable in between the 20-30 repeatables and the 40 legendary repeatables, so to speak? I think all the Realms of the World quests are repeatable. Moderate to hard level 29+ content. And Athens has quests somewhat targetted between old pre40 difficulty, and endgame difficulty, but I'm not sure how much of that is repeatable. Fertile Crescent (Babylon) repeatables sound like they might be a little too easy for you, but if you haven't heard of them, check them out. Otherwise I'm not sure.

4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Hi m8,

As soon as u re lvl40 u can replace ur gears with better ones, that would help a bit at least.

Soloing legs can be diffucult yes, but in coop u should not be stressed at all :)

greetz, hf & gl

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Their are plenty of repeatable quests that follow similar experience as your leveling experience. I'd suggest playing all of the new booster pack (quest packs) that the Celeste team have added. Babylon, Athens, and the Realms of the world. Shouldnt be too difficult, and take up quite a bit of your time.

Kenji03 and Ardeshir like this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Isn't the Babylon Celeste pack comprised of legendary quests though? It's the MS-era bab quests from the fertile crescent pack that probably suit what Thunderpig is looking for. 2nd on giving athens and realms a run-through though, and they both have repeatables.

7. Kenji03

Kenji03 Berserker

If you are asking for more content that has optional hardcore objectives instead of required hardcore objectives, that's something I would like to see more of as well.

Perhaps a wish-list item for future quests.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice